Even if you are sure that you want to sell your house and you have no plans to do so in the near future, you should still think about the feelings that it may cause in the distant future. Some people feel like they are not able to express their feelings clearly because of the fear of new situations, and for this reason, they prefer to keep to themselves. But the fear of divorce is different from fear of new situations in terms of its intensity.
If you are afraid of breaking up with your spouse, then you should better get ready for the fact that you are not going to. The intensity of your fear will depend on the amount of trust that you have been given. If you were made to feel that your better half is always angry and does this and that and nothing else, then you would probably be quite prepared for the fact that you are not able to express your feelings. And even if you think that your spouse is simply not interested in you, but you think otherwise, your better half still wants to tell his or her partner about your feelings.
If you are now ready to put in some efforts, get to know your options. There is no need to be in a hurry. Take as much time as needed to get prepared. The longer the process takes, the higher the cost of divorce. Therefore, get prepared for the fact that you have to put in some efforts to complete the process in the shortest time.
How to Deal With Divorce?
Divorce is a serious decision that will change your life for ever. It is a chance to start all over, from the lowest point of your life. Yet, the most important thing is to get through this period of your life with the least losses. Do not postpone important decisions, because you do not want to drag your past life into the present one.
Consider the Reasons Why You Divided
Maybe you have considered divorce for a long time. But, maybe you were not able to understand how bad it can be and still feel a strong desire to save yourself. In this article, you will learn about some of the main reasons that may prevent you from saving your family.
Destruction of the Family Concept
Even if you are now married, your past life and presence in the present one strongly affect your future. Moreover, if you have children, it will be a burden on you to somehow reconcile all these conflicting feelings. In addition, it will be difficult for you to maintain your new life without your former relationships. Just imagine that you came to a point in your life where you have to save everything, but then you ran into something that ruined your family. You are not able to live with the same kind of emotions, so it was only right that you start living in such a way.
You Can Count on Your Friends
Especially when your life has been changed by the crisis. And your friends are still your family. They still love you unconditionally. Therefore, they will help you with many things, even if you do not know how to love them properly. Even if you are in a bad mood, make sure that you count on your friends. They will still support you, no matter what.
• You need to be alone. It means that you have to count your blessings and ask for their help. Therefore, do not be ashamed to count your blessings. Every time that you do well in front of your children, you are doing yourself a favor. They would not understand what is going on, but they will see that you are counting on them.
• Do not expose your children to unnecessary stress. If you understand that your children are not willing to talk to you because of the fact that you are talking, then do not expose them to unnecessary stress. Let them talk to another parent, if that is possible. Moreover, do not let your children see another parent being unhappy. But if you have to give them one parent, then do it in a way that does not make them feel badly.
• Children are not responsible for their parents divorce. They are simply 6 years old and you have to take care of them. You have to show that you are always with them, even when you are divorced.
• Do not try to change your life for better. Children are not going to give you the finger for changing their parents. You are just an older brother or sister who is married to another person. Therefore, do not try to change your parents divorce for better. Only raise your children to be able to understand that it was not the best idea to marry, but still, do it in a way that does not harm their family.
• All the while, do not let your children think that you are not important. They are just doing what they were taught to do. So, why not try to make a game of pretending that you are not important so that they would not feel bad at all.